Monday, April 15, 2013

so many books, so little time

This post is a bit overdue, but last weekend was the San Francisco Public Library Book Sale at Fort Mason....

aka HEAVEN.

Sure, it was disorganized and chaotic and overwhelming and 100% un-alphabetized, but it was wonderful nonetheless. Especially if you were on the hunt for a copy of Marley & Me, Memoirs of a Geisha, or The Help. Then it would have been a quick trip for you, that's for sure.

For me, it took about three hours to go through every single table. But it was totally worth it! I filled two tote bags for only $25. Best of all, I scored three titles from my wishlist and a pristine copy of The Art of Fielding, which I have been dying to read for ages (and have been too stubborn to just buy).

It was a very, very good day.



^ hummingbird !! ^







^ happiness ^
^ my loot ^

No comments:

Post a Comment