Monday, April 29, 2013

snippets

Some snapshots from a particularly gorgeous week here in San Francisco....


^^^ perhaps the most beautiful strawberries I have ever seen, and definitely the sweetest


^^^ weird california plants, seen on a walk through nob hill


^^^ early morning at golden gate park  


 ^^^ word.


^^^ sunny days and skyscrapers. two of my favorite things.


^^^ more farmers' market goodies


^^^ I cannot get over how pretty it is here. 


^^^ biergarten drinking 


^^^ record store day


^^^ impatiently waiting for pizza at delfina (it was worth it)


^^^ bread, cheese, crushed red pepper, and salt. more of my favorite things :)


^^^ spring in full force

2 comments:

  1. The strawberries are such a beautiful bright red! I love it when they taste as good as they look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I feel like Spring has sprung in Portland, but I've yet to take photos with such bright colors like these!! Those strawberries look ah-may-zing!!!

    ReplyDelete