Tuesday, May 21, 2013

tune for tuesday // on an on

One of my very favorite things to do is to drive around the city (or, in my case, be driven). Windows down. Music blaring. Perhaps it is because, prior to life in San Francisco, open window weather was so rare, so special. Or perhaps because, as non-driving city dwellers, riding in a non-cab is considered a momentous occasion. Either way, it is simply one of my greatest joys in life.

Last night, Dave and I had the pleasure of renting a car to drive our dog, Margot, to 'camp' before we departed for yet another Chicago trip. Of course, I had a playlist all ready to go.

The first track on said playlist? On an On's 'The Hunter.' It was so dreamy, so fun, so perfect for a warm summer evening drive that I couldn't help but play it over and over and over. We never made it to track two.

And now that I have seen the video, I adore this song even more. Doesn't this make you want to headbang? I mean really, when was the last time you let your hair down and thrashed? It feels amazing and I highly recommend it.

But maybe not while driving :)



This song makes me so happy.

And off to Chicago we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment