Friday, February 1, 2013

sunsoaked

Scenes from around the apartment yesterday...

^ I cut into what I thought was a regular navel orange and was pleasantly surprised to find pink flesh. Who knew that the discovery of a rogue cara cara orange could be so thrilling?



^ Nap time in a warm and inviting bed after a (mostly) sleepless night. After attending the Local Natives show in Oakland last night, I was wired until about 4am. I just could not stop giggling about what I overheard on the looong bus ride home:

"Man, did you see her? Her teeth are so yellow, cars slow down when she walks down the street."

Aw, snap.



^ Warm afternoon light and fresh flowers from the one I love.


It's all about the little things.

3 comments:

  1. found your blog via angela at garden and sea. love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more that it's all about the little things. Thanks for your following along my blog! I'm loving yours. I'm excited to read more!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! And that joke about the yellow teeth had me grinning from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete